Gå til innhold

Favoritt quotes!

Espen Espelund

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

” The shorter the workout, the more focus you need. Train like your life depends on it, and don’t allow any distractions. Wear headphones and a hat pulled down low, and don’t make eye contact with anyone, for any reason.” -Dr Clay High

Genialt, hater når folk prater til meg under treninga!

(Stjålet fra Tomas Fjeldbergs hjemmeside;))

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

"If it is importatnt to you, you will find a way. If not you'll find an excuse."

Vet ikke hvem som opprinnelig skrev det, men lånt sitatet fra fitnessnora.blogg.no.

Remember; pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If you quit, however, it lasts forever.

The price of discipline (now) is always less than the pain of regret (later).

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein

Success is created through the performance of a few small daily disciplines that stack up over time to produce achievements far beyond anything you could have ever planned on.

Failure is nothing more than the inevitable outcome of a few small acts of daily neglects performed consistently over time so

that they take you past the point of no return.

Beklager ulik skrift og farge, får endre på noe, men ikke alt...gjør tydeligvis noe galt her :blush:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

"Im not going to care about the calorie count, I'm not going to care about how many grams of carbs,how much fat, how much sugar!Im just gonna pick it up and eat the shit out of cake and feel good about it:D That doesnt make sense to alot of people....but that thought itself turns me on!!!" Kai Greene

" I could crave cake more than a could crave a woman" Kai Greene

"u cant do quantumphysics, if u dont know basisc numberskills" Kai Greene

" Last night I cut the light off in my bedroom, hit the switch and was in the bed before the room was dark, faaaaast:) "

Muhammed Ali

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mark Ripptoe:

On response to a guy who had some life problems lately and afraid of sounding like a "pussy": You don't sound like a pussy at all. You sound like a normal human being, just like me, who thankfully has a barbell to keep him sane when things get shitty...and realize that one workout out of thousands does not affect your overall progress. Training is a process, not the events of one day

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

"Ethvert komplisert problem har en løsning som er enkel, tydelig, lett forståelig og feil"

- H.L.Mencken

"Først ignorerer de deg, så ler de av deg, så sloss de mot deg, så vinner du"

- Mahatma Gandhi

"Hver gang noen finner opp noe idiotsikkert, kan du være sikker på at det dukker opp en større idiot"

- Ukjent

"Hold kjeft når du snakker til meg"

- Full eldre kar på byn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...