Gå til innhold

Favoritt quotes!

Espen Espelund

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

“You have to find what works for you.”

This is especially popular amongst the population that believes that squats, presses, rows, chins, and pulls DON’T work for them. This is becaue their parents engrained in them how special they are and they MUST have alien DNA. Also, it should be noted that they do not bleed when they are cut, rarely burn from open flames and they have low thryoid production because that is the ONLY reason why they are fat.

Jim Wendler

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Totalt urelatert til motivasjon, men høyst relevant for PTer og Fitnessbloggen konseptet.

To design something really well you have to get it. You have to really grok what it’s all about. It takes a passionate commitment to thoroughly understand something – chew it up, not just quickly swallow it. Most people don’t take the time to do that. Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask a creative person how they did something, they may feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after awhile. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. And the reason they were able to do that was that they’ve had more experiences or have thought more about their experiences than other people have. Unfortunately, that’s too rare a commodity. A lot of people in our industry haven’t had very diverse experiences. They don’t have enough dots to connect, and they en up with very linear solutions, without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one’s understanding of the human experience, the better designs we will have.

Steve Jobs

1108331-steve-jobs-ipad.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place' date=' and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son, you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life.[/quote']

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...