Favoritt quotes!

Espen Espelund

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

• 1 måned senere...
  • 3 uker senere...

Annonse

Train insane, or remain the same

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristoteles

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”

“Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”- Greg Henderson

"Today I will do what others won´t, so tomorrow I can do what others can´t"

"Ingenting er umulig. Det umulige tar bare litt lengre tid" - Dag Otto Lauritzen

"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."- Herschel Walker

"Nothing will work unless you do".- John Wooden

"Hard training, easy combat; easy training, hard combat"- Marshal Suvorov, famous Russian General

"Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "- Scott Martin

"Smerte er svakhet som forlater kroppen"

“Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” -Lance Armstrong

"Det handler om å gjøre det umulige mulig, det mulige lett, det lette elegant" Hørt på en NRK sportskavalkade

"Pain during a rugby match is like gas to a car. Necessary to keep going"

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

:jimlad:

"We are a way for the universe to know itself." - Carl Sagan

"Men become civilized, not in proportion to their willingness to believe, but in their readiness to doubt."

~ H. L. Mencken

"Truth will do well enough if left to shift for herself…She has no need of force to procure entrance into the minds of men." - Thomas Jefferson

"The worst government is the most moral. One composed of cynics is often very tolerant and humane. But when fanatics are on top there is no limit to oppression." H.L Mencken

"Vær ubegavet, uoriginal, uvitende og kryp smigrende omkring for alle som har innflytelse i dette vesle, skitne kråkeredet, - lær folk å kjenne ved å logre for dem og rose dem, så skal det gå deg vel i Norge" - Jens Bjørneboe

"By not caring too much about what people think, I'm able to think for myself and propagate ideas which are very often unpopular. And I succeed." -Albert Ellis

"..I agreed that what really matters is what you like, not what you are like... Books, records, films -- these things matter. Call me shallow but it's the fuckin' truth, and by this measure I was having one of the best dates of my life." - "Rob" High Fidelity

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
  • 5 måneder senere...

Annonse

Napoleon Hill:

"Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times."

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success"

"What the mind can conceive, it can achieve"

Charles Dubois:

"To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

Carl JungThe shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.

Cus D'Amato

Denne er også fin, av Emile Coue. Så den først i boka til N. Hill.

"Day by day, in every way, I am getting better"

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...