Gå til innhold

Favoritt quotes!

Espen Espelund

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

Annonse

“You have to find what works for you.”

This is especially popular amongst the population that believes that squats, presses, rows, chins, and pulls DON’T work for them. This is becaue their parents engrained in them how special they are and they MUST have alien DNA. Also, it should be noted that they do not bleed when they are cut, rarely burn from open flames and they have low thryoid production because that is the ONLY reason why they are fat.

Jim Wendler

FLIRE :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Alan Aragon:

alan-pizza-1-751961.jpg

“The bodybuilding population as a whole is carbophobic. And I’m talking about carbs in all forms. Don’t get me wrong, in the event that calories must be reduced, or reduced to a heightened degree such as pre-contest, its plain stupid to incur a protein deficiency. But in general, bodybuilders are just plain afraid of carbs. Hell, only a small percentage of bodybuilders are up on the science of the matter, so the rest are victims of the asinine mass media just like every other layperson. Would it alarm you to know that the majority of “serious” recreational and competitive bodybuilders are literally afraid to have carbs in their final meal? Imagine that, they’re mortally afraid of muscle loss while simultaneously being afraid of a key tactic that can enhance lean mass preservation. True story.”

Daisaku Ikeda:

presi31.jpg

“Strength is happiness. Strength is itself victory. In weakness and cowardice there is no happiness.”

Mohandas Gandhi:

33450_Mahatma-Gandhi.jpg

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mohandas Gandhi

Brian Bradley (next Kanye West):

14-years.jpg

“When you know your talent, nobody can bring you down.”

Sokrates:

sokrates-3_42483292.jpg

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Mark Rippetoe:

mark_rippetoe.jpg

“And most importantly: Everytime you squat above parallel, Rip drowns a kitten in milk. ”

Random Quotes:

“Citius, Altius, Fortius”

bandeira-olimpica.gif

Coach Flowers:

53661879.jpg

“Defeat, retreat: those are not in my words

I dont understand those definitions

I dont understand when things go wrong

I dont understand mistakes

But I do understand this:

I understand victory,

And I understand never surrendering

No matter how bad things go my heart and my mind will carry my body through limits and weakness”

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Vet ikke om den allerede er skrevet, men min absolutte favoritt:

If it's important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse.

Høres kanskje dumt ut, men det har faktisk betydd utrolig mye for meg. Helt siden jeg leste dette, har jeg sluttet å finne på unnskyldninger. Rett og slett fordi jeg ønsker det nok. :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Høres kanskje dumt ut, men det har faktisk betydd utrolig mye for meg. Helt siden jeg leste dette, har jeg sluttet å finne på unnskyldninger. Rett og slett fordi jeg ønsker det nok. :D

Et av mine absolutte favorittsitater. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Høres absolutt ikke dumt ut - veldig bra skrevet :) Jeg elsker det når folk klarer å få mye mening inn i en kort definisjon :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

"Civilze the mind, but make savage the body."

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women."- Conan/Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Jobba, jobba, jobba, kvila kan du gjera i helvete."-Asbjørn Slettemark.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...