Gå til innhold

Dagens Glade

Tor

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

Så nettopp fjerde episode av fantastiske True Detective.

Sykt bra manus, stemning, regi - og ikke minst skuespill - alltid.

true-detective-first-season.16295.jpg

Martin: "I mean, can you imagine if people didn't believe? All the things they'd get up to?"

Rust: "Exact same thing they do now, just out in the open."

------

"It's Thursday and it's past noon. Thursday is one of my days off. On my days off I start drinking at noon. You don't get to interrupt that." - Rust

-----

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward then, brother, that person is a piece of shit."

------

Martin: "You wonder ever if you're a bad man?"

Rust: "No, I don't wonder Marty. The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door."

-----

"Been that way since one monkey looked at the sun and told the other monkey, 'He said for you to give me your fucking share.' People... so god damn frail they'd rather put a coin in the wishing well than buy dinner."

-----

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Helsikke!!! Har kjøpt meg ny leilighet... :eek:

Glede blanda med panikk over stooooort boliglån... Og så må eg selga den eg eig nå = stress! :p

...skulle kanskje vore i "Dagens negative"... ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Helsikke!!! Har kjøpt meg ny leilighet... :eek:

Glede blanda med panikk over stooooort boliglån... Og så må eg selga den eg eig nå = stress! :p

...skulle kanskje vore i "Dagens negative"... ;)

Hahahaha - er sååååååååå i samme båt!!! Og vet nøyaktig hva du mener!! Det er litt sånn = :)(y):joyful::borg::confused::eek:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...