Gå til innhold

America ! Fuck yeah !

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

Ken Ham, kreasjonisten som debatterte mot Bill Nye og som nå holder på å bygge Noahs Ark, har kommet med tiltale på "de 10 ateistbudene". Too funny.

http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2014/12/26/10-atheist-non-commandments

7. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Think about their perspective.

This is a biblical—not an atheistic—principle. SeeLuke 6:31–36. To be atheistic, a secularist should say that you can treat others however you want to—there are no boundaries.

Wait what ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Virker som han mener ikke-troende er synonymt med sosial darwinist, uten at jeg skjønner grunnlaget.

*sarkasme* Det er jo en selvfølge at alle gjør akkurat som de vil, om de ikke finnes en Gud som lager og håndhever grenser/lover */sarkasme*

Egentlig sier han ganske mye om seg selv og hva slags menneske han hadde vært om han ikke hadde trodd på Gud. Kanskje det er en bra ting at vi har religion som setter grenser for folk, da enkelte tydeligvis ikke greier å sette grenser for seg selv.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Annonse

OH LORD JEBUS I PUNCHED THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO HIM !

INB4 han blir tatt på fersken i et sleazy motelrom når han prøver å hamre jesus inn i yngre men med annet en nevene

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fra Snopes:

Although Dammann did relate this anecdote as a real-life incident in which he took part, no witnesses have stepped forward to corroborate his account of the event, so there is no evidence documenting it actually took place as described (or even took place at all) other than his 13-year-old recollection.

The video circulated so widely that the Bible Baptist Church addressed the controversy on Facebook and on its web site. A statement attributed to Dammann posted to the church's site on

12 January 2015 expressed his remorse for boasting about the incident:

"I deeply regret my actions of 13 years ago. I do not condone abuse in any form. I chose a very poor example from my past and very poor wording to describe it and deeply regret using it. By viewing the clip it is certainly understandable how outraged people are. I acted out in one moment many years ago, it is not how I believe people especially a pastor should act. My actions were not reflective of Christ and the teachings of the bible. I was wrong, there are no excuses to be made. I was forgiven by Ben many years ago and can only ask the same from my church, community and the world."

Dammann did not deny the incident and apologized both for his part in it and the tone with which he conveyed his account of it. No one has corroborated the story, but neither has Dammann said anything that could be considered an attempt to downplay or recant any of his original claims.

Han har allerede bedt om tilgivelse. Problem solved!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...