Gå til innhold

America ! Fuck yeah !

Anbefalte innlegg

Fortsetter under...

Being told GM food needs more testing by people who jump at the chance to eat the latest rare “miracle” fruit no one has ever heard of.

Being told “do your research” by people who dismiss and deny the findings of the world’s leading researchers.

Being called closed-minded by people who proudly declare they will never change their own views no matter what.

When psychics who claim an intuitive ability to communicate with the spirit world struggle to distinguish between “an M or J sounding name”, and need your help.

When people try to prove they aren’t conspiracy mongers by saying that the term “conspiracy theory” was invented by the government to discredit them and hide the truth.

Being lectured on the dangers of “toxins” in processed foods by someone who’s half-way through a spliff.

Being told GMOs need more testing by people who admit they will never accept GE crops no matter how many tests are done.

Being lectured on the merits of detoxifying my body by people who think their rectum is a good place to put coffee.

When conspiracy groups who wield enough power to kill anyone and cover up everything can’t manage to take down a youtube video.

When anti-GMO activists who demand the “right to know” turn out to be among the least informed.

Being told we “can’t know the mind of God” by people who say he wants me to cut off the tip of my penis.

Being told we don’t need to pay attention to science by people who make every effort to impersonate it, speak its language, and steal its legitimacy.

When aliens who evade radar and erase abductees’ memories to avoid detection make huge conspicuous circles in our crops and dump mutilated cattle on the side of the road.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Egyptian Fatwa: Women who swim in the ocean guilty of adultery

Other officially issued Fatwas of note include:

• A prohibition on women "eating certain vegetables or even touching cucumbers or bananas", due to their phallic imagery which could sexually tempt women.
  • Women were ordered "turn off the air conditioners at home in the absence of their husbands as this could indicate to a neighbor that the woman is at home alone and any of them could commit adultery with her."
  • Upon reaching the age of 10, girls should be married "to prevent them from deviating from the right path."
  • A marriage would be annulled if a married couple engages in sexual congress without any clothes on.
  • In order to bypass the Islamic law that women shouldn't be in public with males they weren't married to or related to, that women could "breastfeed male acquaintances thereby making them relatives and justifying their mixed company".
  • Numerous Fatwas were authorized to use women as human shields during moments of violence.
  • Seen as pagan images, Fatwas were issued that "advocated the destruction of the pyramids and sphinx."
  • Sanctioning the execution of anyone who protested against then-President Mohamed Morsi.
  • Officially forbad Muslims from greeting any Christians.

Bra kommentar:

post-2004-14440994809948_thumb.png

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jester

“Religion, a mediaeval form of unreason, when combined with modern weaponry becomes a real threat to our freedoms. This religious totalitarianism has caused a deadly mutation in the heart of Islam and we see the tragic consequences in Paris today. I stand with Charlie Hebdo, as we all must, to defend the art of satire, which has always been a force for liberty and against tyranny, dishonesty and stupidity. ‘Respect for religion’ has become a code phrase meaning ‘fear of religion.’ Religions, like all other ideas, deserve criticism, satire, and, yes, our fearless disrespect.” –Salman Rushdie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...