Gå til innhold

America ! Fuck yeah !

Anbefalte innlegg

er det bare meg?

jo mer eg leser om "U,S and A" - jo mer bekymret blir eg. Er det bare eg som tenker slik?

For meg virker det som stadig flere i USA, lever i en "alternativ virkelighet".

Se på "doomsday preppers" - bruke store deler av livet sitt på å forberede seg til den dagen dommedag har ankommet- haloooo? noen som har hjernevasket folk litt vell mye?

Så har du all denne religøse tankegangen, som er heilt utrolig sinnsyk i mange tilfeller.

"homofile må steines" homofile har ikke rettigheter" osv osv.

Og USA skal leke verdenspoliti? Deres "levesett" er det som telles? Dem klarer ikke "feie for egen dør", så skal USA dirigere hvordan folk skal leve i sitt land.

Blir bare mer og mer oppgitt, mer og mer frustrert, is there any hope for humanity?

This is how a real man talks:

"I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight

because my conscience leaves me no other choice...

A true revolution of values will lay hand on the world order

and say of war, 'This way of settling differences is not just.'

This business of burning human beings with napalm,

of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows,

of injecting poisonous drugs of hate

into the veins of peoples normally humane,

of sending men home from dark and bloody

battlefields physically handicapped

and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled

with wisdom, justice, and love..."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Gjest Jester
*sjokkert*:p

This motherfucking all day long:

I think the media has to sort of come out of this ethos that I think was in principle a good one, but doesn't really apply in science. The ethos was, whatever story you give, you have to give the opposing view, and then you can be viewed as balanced...you don't talk about the spherical earth with NASA and then say let's give equal time to the flat-earthers.

Plus, science is not there for you to cherry pick. You know, I said this once and it's gotten a lot of Internet play, I said the good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.

I guess you can decide whether or not to believe in it, but that doesn't change the reality of an emergent scientific truth.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Gjest Jester

And the Levite, the husband of the woman who was murdered, answered and said, “I came to Gibeah that belongs to Benjamin, I and my concubine, to spend the night. 5 And the leaders of Gibeah rose against me and surrounded the house against me by night. They meant to kill me, and they violated my concubine, and she is dead. 6 So I took hold of my concubine and cut her in pieces and sent her throughout all the country of the inheritance of Israel, for they have committed abomination and outrage in Israel. 7 Behold, you people of Israel, all of you, give your advice and counsel here.”

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

And the Levite, the husband of the woman who was murdered, answered and said, “I came to Gibeah that belongs to Benjamin, I and my concubine, to spend the night. 5 And the leaders of Gibeah rose against me and surrounded the house against me by night. They meant to kill me, and they violated my concubine, and she is dead. 6 So I took hold of my concubine and cut her in pieces and sent her throughout all the country of the inheritance of Israel, for they have committed abomination and outrage in Israel. 7 Behold, you people of Israel, all of you, give your advice and counsel here.”

Høres ut som en utmerket måte å varsle om kritikkverdige forhold på.

Datidens Israel må ha flommet over av likdeler.

Snakk om drittkjip jobb å frakte kroppsdeler rundt om kring. må ha vært,suspekte kjøleforhold og alt, tatt i betraktning.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...