Gå til innhold

[T-Nation] Dear, Steroid User

Ojive

Anbefalte innlegg

https://www.t-nation.com/blogs/steroid-users-on-soapboxes

There's just more competition out there. There's a growing community of selfie-obsessed bodybuilding fanatics who are juicing up, posing for Instagram, and begging for clients to coach.

Because get this: It's easier to be motivated when you're making massive progress. And it's easier to make massive progress when your medicine cabinet is stocked with substances that allow you to bypass natural limitations.

Bottom line? You took an easier route – though you won't ever admit that. And you didn't make the most of your genetics; you escaped them.

<3

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

• 2 uker senere...
But go ahead. Publicize your online coaching and gain some recognition.

Caption your social media photos with more of those 5,000-word dissertations for the starry-eyed girls and star-struck younger guys who think they'll look like you if they just attain your level of "dedication" and your ability to "trust the process," "follow your dreams," "live your true passion," and "never give up!"

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Eneste som er synd er at folk flest ikke bryr seg, viktigste er

a) "han er så snill og grei og flink og sånt....."

B) si noe om janteloven og frihet til å gjøre hva man vil

Fortsett med coachen som før

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Vil også understreke ref. forrige post

If you use them and your clients don't, your choices have invalidated a lot of your advice – especially from an aesthetic perspective.

Why? Because building muscle and training hard while using anavar, winstrol, dbol, or whatever, does defy genetics. It shits all over genetics.

Bottom line? You took an easier route – though you won't ever admit that. And you didn't make the most of your genetics; you escaped them.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hahaha, utrolig godt skrevet, nå er vel det kanskje lett å finne punkter å rakke ned på alle slags mennesker uansett hva man driver med. :)

Må legge til at jeg er greit imponert over hvor gode dere i denne tråden er til å sirkel-onanere, det må sies. For en orgie.

Jeg tolker det som at du er uenig :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...