Gå til innhold

“I live by two mottos"

ubertass

Anbefalte innlegg

“I live by two mottos: One is, if in doubt, squat and run hills. So you walk into the gym and don’t know what to do? Then squat and run hills. Have a shitty day at work and want to break someone’s neck but aren’t sure who’s? Then squat and run hills.

The other motto is: Is what I’m doing awesome? If I ask myself that and the answer is no, then I don’t do it.

So with conditioning, when faced with something like jogging on the treadmill, ask yourself first: is this awesome? When you see someone in the gym on a treadmill, do you go, “My God, that is so awesome!” No, you go, look at that poor dumb bastard, he probably just had a triple bypass or something. But hill sprinting? To me, that’s awesome.

Of course, geeks like to bust my chops with questions like, “How do I even know if something is awesome or not?” My answer is, if you’re so freaking unsure that you have to ask someone else for his or her opinion then the answer is it’s probably not the least bit awesome.”

- Jim Wendler

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 måneder senere...

Fortsetter under...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...