Gå til innhold

Ray Williams

Valan

Anbefalte innlegg

Leste noen intervjuer av Ray Williams. Han løfter 412,5kg-235kg-325kg uten utstyr

Her er noen ting jeg bemerket meg.

Treningsprogrammet hans:

"Monday – Deadlift, all sumo from the floor.

Tuesday – Squat, usually it looks something like this:

315×5

405×1

500×1

600×1

700 5×5

I want to work up to 5×10 at 700 because the gym I work out in, the bars aren’t long enough for more weight, that’s all I can get on there. Whatever I can get on there, I can’t let myself get comfortable with it, so I’m trying to add reps every week since I can’t add weight.

Wednesday – Bench Press:

Right now I don’t bench enough for my bodyweight, so I have to get to where I can rep 450 comfortably for 5 reps for multiple sets. I do multiple sets of 5 until I’m comfortable with a weight. I strained something in my arm and right shoulder and if I get out too wide, it hurts, so I try to keep my grip narrow.

Thursday – Rest

Friday – This is for all my auxilary work that make me better on my core lifts. My favorites? Curls and Tris! I’ve done biceps and tris every day for the last few weeks. I have to get my arms up.

Saturday – I just go in and loosen up and do a little cardio.

Sunday – Rest"

Q: What kind of training styles have you used in the past, and how did you like them?

A: "As I stated earlier I don’t call what I do training, I just go and workout. I don’t go to the gym with the mindset that I am going to work on my squat today. I just go in, and lift weights like I always have. This is fun to me right now, and I don’t want it to become a chore, so I just do what I have always been doing."

Q: What do you feel the best stance is for a squat?

A: "I really don’t have a certain stance. I just pick the weight up and go."

Mind = blown

Kilder:

http://70sbig.com/blog/2013/02/meet-the-man-who-squats-905-raw/

http://www.lift.net/2013/04/23/ray-williams-interview/

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

• 2 uker senere...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...