Gå til innhold

Hvis man har vondt i leggene når man springer

St.Kristobal

Anbefalte innlegg

Jeg er litt sucker for diagnostiseringen til Perry Nickelston, så jeg må nesten dele denne også :)

So if you are a runner and those damn shins always hurt ya and no matter what you do they don't seem to get better with rest or site of pain therapy...try looking higher.

Where? Obliques...

Why? Running is supposed to be a rotational movement from the t-spine. If you lose efficient oblique function the stride changes completely and more impact hits the ground from the sagittal forces.

And it just so happens the obliques connect to the anterior tibialis via the Spiral Line of fascia. So the next time somebody thinks you are crazy for looking at the obliques for shin problem you know better.

And if ya have micro-fractures in the shin I will still tell ya it's the obliques probably involved with the cause. It's just longer abuse of sucky movement patterns that led to the fractures. Sure you treat the shins, but ALWAYS somewhere else.

When I see a shin....I see an entire body stacked on top of it! Maybe, just maybe the shins are the most functional part of the run you have...that's why they freakin' hurt.

But hey, that's just me:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...