Gå til innhold

Lol, Crossfit

Kirill W.

Anbefalte innlegg

CrossFit Faq

1.5. Will I/can I get big doing CrossFit?

If you train the WODs hard, and eat right and get lots of sleep, you will definitely gain lean mass, lose fat, and yes, you can build muscle mass with the crossfit protocol. More specifically, according to Coach,

Here is a hierarchy of training for mass from greater to lesser efficacy:

1. Bodybuilding on steroids

2. CrossFitting on steroids

3. CrossFitting without steroids

4. Bodybuilding without steroids

The bodybuilding model is designed around, requires, steroids for significant hypertrophy.

The neuroendocrine response of bodybuilding protocols is so blunted that without "exogenous hormonal therapy" little happens.

The CrossFit protocol is designed to elicit a substantial neuroendocrine whollop and hence packs an anabolic punch that puts on impressive amounts of muscle though that is not our concern. Strength is.

Natural bodybuilders (the natural ones that are not on steroids) never approach the mass that our ahtletes do. They don't come close.

Those athletes who train for function end up with better form than those who value form over function. This is one of the beautiful ironies of training.

page0_blog_entry34-mj-laughing.gif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Fortsetter under...

Annonse

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

Laster...
  • Opprett ny...